See You Smile- Chris Echols Ft. French Montana
It trembles within me.
Listen carefully to the thunder of God’s voice
as it rolls from His mouth.
It rolls across the heavens,
and His lightning flashes in every direction.
Then comes the roaring of the thunder—
the tremendous voice of his majesty.
He does not restrain it when He speaks.
God’s voice is glorious in the thunder.
We can’t even imagine the greatness of His power. ❞
//Job 37:1-5 )
no one ever asks me personal stuff like aren’t you at least curious about what i look like or something what if i’m bruno mars
My class today
- Me: So when you see the 4 year old boy pull the little girl's hair...
- Students: He likes her!
- Me: Now they are around 11 or 12 and he grabs her arm and wrestles her to the ground even though she calls him a jerk and yells at him to leave her alone.
- Students: That is just how boys are.
- Me: Now they are 18 and he grabs her arm and--
- Students: Oh, that's not okay.
- Me: Really? How would he know? How would she know? How would you know? You just told me that for the first 17 years of these children's lives that you thought it was cute, sweet, and natural for a boy to grab a girl and be rough with her.
- Students: Oh.
- Me: Oh, is right.